Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Followers

Many of us go to others websites, check out profiles, read about people, try and understand the personalities. Many of these are no celebrities, but ordinary people like us!

I have some people following that i notice thru the traffic analysis of my blog and other profiles on different websites including more professional ones too.

One of them probably wants something from me, i am not sure what NOW...May be information on some juicy bits and parts from the past, may be something to help decide an important part of their life...I am not so sure...is not a direct close friend of mine, but definitely an acquaintance, of some relevance...

So come out and speak up please, if you think its critical and important...I am always there...

Don't just "commute"...Do "Communicate"

No comments: